Sunday, May 31, 2009

Fun weekend!

We had a wonderful weekend...we finally got the boys pool all set up and they had a blast swimming. Dylan tried out swimming for the first time today and he loved it! He was so cute and the boys had a blast playing with him. Friday I took Dylan and Chris for a 2 hour walk...we walked to the library and park. We had so much fun and the walk knocked Dylan out! I felt so bad for Chris...he got so tired walking home. I was going to bring my sling and throw Dylan in there in case he got so tired but I forget it....I am surprised I don't forget my kids sometimes! lol.....Friday night I took Nick and Chris to Toys R US and let them each pick out a new toy for their big achievements. Nick for graduating Kindergarten and Chris for finally being all the way potty trained!! WOOHOO...it only took 4 years!!! lol...I am so proud of my wonderful boys.

1 comment:

  1. I bet Dylan looked adorable swimming, Congratulations Nick for graduating, and Way to go Chris!! You are such a great MOM!!

    ReplyDelete