Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Great weekend








Here are a few pictures from our bonfire!

I had such a wonderful weekend with the boys...we played outside all day Saturday and then had a bonfire Saturday night. We roasted marshmallows and made smores. Sunday we did the same thing played outside all day and went to the park. It was nice to just stay home with them all weekend and enjoy each other. Usually if it is nice out like it was this weekend I would be going crazy trying to plan stuff for us to do but I decided to just have a nice relaxing weekend at home! It is always so much fun to play outside with the boys and just have fun!! I can't believe how big my babies are getting. It is hard to imagine Nick and Chris being babies. I really miss those days. They let me love on them all the time! I am lucky to get 5 minutes of cuddle time now. I am so proud of Nick and the improvement he has made in the last year! His speech is a thousand times better, he is reading books all by himself and his handwriting is improving!! Chris is a handful lately he thinks that he is 17 or something. His attitude is driving me nuts!!!!!!! I learned the best thing is just to ignore it...easier said than done....but it does work. He realizes he is not getting a reaction out of me and will start behaving because he wants my attention or for me to play with him. YAY I figured out something to do with this child......lol. Mark is finally going back to work Monday!!!!!! I can not tell you what a relief this is! We were getting really low on our savings! Plus we will get a break from each other..lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment