Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Why do they grow so fast????

Is there some kind of pill we can give our kids to make them slow down??? I just can not believe that Nick is going to be....gulp....6 in July :(. He is getting so big and not wanting his mommy so much anymore. That is soooo not fair and I want my baby back..NOW!!!! Dylan is going to be 9 months old...it is so weird to say that. I still look at Dylan and think I can't believe I have you what a wonderful unexpected blessing! Dylan was FAR from planned and he was the biggest shock of our life but I am so glad I have him. He completes our family :). I am happy to see my kids grow up and witness all of their milestones BUT I wish they would slow down just a little bit. Nick is graduating from Kindergarten next week and I am kinda depressed about it...it is such a big step for my big boy. He is going to be in the first grade..I am hoping if I say it enough it will seem real! HA. I am going to bawl like a baby when he graduates but I am also going to be the most proud mommy on the earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment