Tuesday, March 24, 2009

To start it off..








YAY I finally joined the blogging world! I didn't think I would ever have time to make a blog but as I sit here with my back killing me and Dylan napping I figure oh heck the house can wait. I am going to try and blog every night..now if that happens or not we will see lol. I guess I will start out by blogging of my day so far. Today has been a pretty uneventful day. I am having back troubles I don't know what is going on with my back but it it herts so bad. I was supposed to go to the doctor yesterday but he had a family emergency and now today he called in a sick day..ugh. Hopefully I will get in there tomorrow. It is 1:48 here right now and Dylan is napping and Chris is playing with his trains like usual. I have so much house cleaning to get done but my back just wont allow me to do it. Chris and Dylan have been so cute lately. Chris likes to play peek a boo with Dylan and Dylan will just laugh and laugh. It is so funny to see how Chris is when Nick isn't home. Chris is so nice, loving and kind but when Nick gets home he turns into a demon. It drives me crazy they fight like there is no tomorrow!!!! I hate to say it but it is so peaceful when Nick is at school. I sound like a bad mom don't I????? I miss Nick so much when he is at school though. I wish I had the patience to homeschool my children but I know that would never work. I need my sanity lol. Dylan has been a very fussy baby for the past 4 days and I hope it stops soon!! He is getting his two front teeth in...I think. He is getting so big and I just can't believe it. What happened to my baby that liked me to rock him to sleep? He hates it now WAAAAAH. The little stinker gave me a scare of a lifetime this morning. He was sitting on the living room floor playing with his toys and Christopher well I turn my back for one second to get Chris some juice and I look back and Dylan has a freaking cheeto puff in his mouth!! I was so scared he was going to choke he had it almost all the way ate by the time I got to him though. I swear my heart stopped!! Well I guess I will end my blog for today because Nick is getting ready to come home and I have to get my helmet on and get prepared for the war between Nick and Chris that goes on everyday! HELP anyone????

No comments:

Post a Comment