Saturday, March 28, 2009

Just another day


It is just another rainy, boring Saturday around here. I put away 10 loads of laundry and just hung out with the boys. The boys are going crazy today because they can't get outside to play. We are having a movie night tonight. The boys are watching Bolt and eating popcorn. I snuck on here because the movie is boring lol. They don't even notice I am on here right now lol. I had Dylan weighed and measured the other day. He is 22lbs and 27 1/4in long. I am confused by his length because when he was 4 months old he was 27in long?? I am going to talk to the doctor about it Tuesday. He was 95% for weight and 50% for height. He is short and fat lol. I have been feeling under the weather today I spent 75% of today in bed. Well I gotta go Dylan is in there throwing a fit and he doesn't want anything to do with dh lol. I will try and write more later. TTYL.

No comments:

Post a Comment