Wednesday, March 25, 2009

2 weeks already







I can't believe my grandmother has been gone for 2 weeks already. It just doesn't seem real to me that she is really gone. I am still having a hard time sleeping because I everytime I close my eyes I see her in the bed dying and making those horrible noises. I am scared to go to sleep because I don't want to have nightmares. I just want to see her and talk to her again. She was the best person and it is so hard for me to imagine that her body is in the ground. I know her soul is in heaven but still it's hard to think that she is alone in the ground kwim? She loved life so much she was the most outgoing person you would ever meet. If you needed her she was right there for you. She was so much more than my grandma she was like my second mom. She helped me out so much more than anyone will ever know. I know she is in heaven not suffering anymore and I know she loves it up there. She is with her mom and dad again. Momo I love you very much and no one will ever be able to take your place!!

No comments:

Post a Comment