Thursday, June 25, 2009

Not so good dreams

I am sitting here at 3:30 in the morning, my heart beating fast and crying. I hate when I have disturbing dreams...I just woke up from a dream about my grandma....she came back to earth but didn't know how long God was going to let her stay....she looked very sick in my dream and I just crying to her asking her please don't go, please don't go.....I remember at one point in my dream I was hugging her and she was staring at me in a mirror it feels like she was really staring at me....at the end of my dream she stops hugging me and walks away saying you know how your cousin Ethan is always saying what a bad life he has..in my dream I say what do you mean...my grandma says I can take him with me...I go look in her room where she had layed down and that is when I wake up terrified, depressed and scared. I don't even have a cousin Ethan so I don't what the heck that even means. I have been having a lot of dreams of her a lot lately or of my mom and her dying at the same time. Do you think it is my grandma talking to me in my dreams? What do all these dreams mean? I am sick of having bad scary dreams...I am afraid to fall asleep at night because of these dreams. I miss my grandma so much and I can't believe that it has already been 3 months since she went to heaven quickly and unexpectedly. Well it wasn't so quick she was on a ventilator for 11 days(I can not remember if that is how long or not)....she had a brain stem stroke and after 11 days it was too much for her body. We never got to say good bye to her. She was basically brain dead....we did not want my grandma living like a vegetable. I stayed in the room watching my grandma take her last breath over and over again...it has really messed with my mind and I can not get the image out of my head. I don't want to be scared anymore.....I don't want to have bad dreams anymore....I don't want to be worried that something is going to happen to me 24/7. I just wish she could be back on this earth and I could talk to her. Please say a prayer for me that I will not have these bad dreams anymore and maybe I can get a little closure from her death...thank you.

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry you have having such a rough time. I wish there was a way I could help. I will be praying for you.

    ReplyDelete