Monday, August 3, 2009

It's been awhile

His favorite gift! Nintendo DS!!





It has been a few weeks since I blogged....I guess I haven't had anything to really talk about! My baby boy turned 6 July 14th :(. That is so weird to say! I can't believe how fast these years have flown by. I can't believe Nick is 6 and going into 1st grade! I am trying to get myself to believe this but nope it is not working..lol! He starts school August 18th and we both can't wait. He is getting so bored being at home. He misses his friends.....I can't wait to have peace and quiet and no fighting...lol. I NEVER thought I would say that "I could not wait for my child to start school" but here I am saying it....I will miss him like crazy but like I said no fighting is nice! HA! Christopher wont be going to pre school this year. I have decided to keep him home with me. We will be doing a lot of work to get him ready for Kindergarten! I am not concerned about Christopher not going to pre school to learn but more so social reasons. I worry that I am just going to throw him into Kindergarten and he is going to be like WOAH mom what is this all about?! You want me to sit here all day and not get up and play.....you know things like that is what I worry about. I think he will just fine though. I am excited to have my baby home with me for one more year.

Dylan is doing wonderful! He has 8 teeth now, he weighs 26lbs and is 31.5in long! He is a big boy! He is turning one at the end of the month...can you believe that a whole year has gone by so quickly! He is into every thing and driving his brothers crazy!

Nick has an evaluation Friday and I am really nervous about it.....he is being tested for ADD and ADHD. I do not like the idea of Nick being on medicine and I am not comfortable putting him on it! Yes Nick has a ton of energy but really what kid doesn't??? I will be talking to the doctors about what other routes we can go besides medicine....I have also been doing A LOT of research. Nick is going to sign up for football Tuesday and I think this will help him out also for social reasons and it will keep him busy. This kid has got to be doing something 24/7. If they do "diagnose" Nick with having ADD or ADHD I don't think it is affecting his schooling so that is really all that matters. Yes he drives me crazy at home but hey isn't that what kids are supposed to do! I will find more activities and sports to keep him busy. Wish me luck on Friday and lets hope I don't get into a big argument with one of the doctors! HA!!

Here are a few pictures from Nicks birthday party :)

No comments:

Post a Comment